Thursday, March 5, 2009

Irrational Thoughts on Immigration

I had been brought up to think Rationally. But the stock market has gone completely irrational. My attempt to understand it rationally has just left me confused, muffled, despairing. So in order to make sense of this crazy world, I am attempting to think irrationally. Maybe then I'll be in sync with the CIS thinking. Try calling them and asking why your case was not adjudicated, even though similar cases filed months afterward were adjudicated long before. Below are my thoughts on immigration.

Crazy Conspiracy Theory:

I think Obama is actually conspiring with Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh to expel all immigrants. Mexicans are leaving the US by hordes. Maybe they are being water tortured. Come to think of it, my neighbor's lawn sprinklers were on when their Mexican gardener was working.

Crazy Religious Theory:

God must have told the Employers to not hire immigrants. That is why it is March, and my H-1B clients are strangely silent. God must have hacked into the E verify system or something, because that system does not work. Why does God not want immigrants? Because these immigrants have to first sacrifice their first borns to the God in their home country. Or maybe that Scientology God has repossessed the souls of all immigrants.

Crazy Remedy:

Obama needs money. Immigrants want to come here. So Obama should sell lottery tickets for different positions. Kind of the same concept like the rational world's Diversity Lottery. Except here the immigrants also need to buy stocks in GM, AIG and Citi. And buy up a defaulted mortgage. This will be in lieu of their first born sacrifice.


Disclaimer: No I have not gone completely mad. This is my attempt to cheer myself from the doom and gloom since September 08. If you want my services, I can still perform rationally.

Contact Houston Immigration Lawyer, Annie Banerjee for more details

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is possible to pass comprehensive immigration reform within Obama's first or second year Congress needs to realize that our economic woes are directly linked with our workforce, and our workforce is made up of immigrants (both legal and illegal). Obama has stated that America has nothing to fear from today’s immigrants. Immigrants hope that in America, they will build better lives for their families. Like the many immigrants that came before them and the Hispanic Americans whose families have been here for generations, the recent arrival of Latino immigrants will enrich America. You may contact the author of this thread at http://www.sunglaw.com