Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lou Dobbs Exits CNN

Howdy,

I am Lou Dobbs. You probably heard by now, I am forced out of CNN.

And CNN claims they lost viewership because of me. Bull shit! See you popular Rush is.
Every reasonable person with an IQ of less than 100 listens to us. We along with Sarah Palin is the new face for the Republican party. Believe me, we will take down those democrats soon. If it means that every dog and cow in this country has to vote for us, we will see to it that it does. Not like Acorn, allowing illegal immigrants to vote. The dogs and cows have to be born in America and so do their parents and grandparents.

The liberal media has just gone out of hand! And I am sure that that illegal Obama personally requested CNN to throw me out. Folks, he is waging war against me, against Fox news. We are in a dictatorship folks, we are the same as Kim Jong IL. Face it, George Bush spent his time ,( when he wasn't hunting or sleeping,) working. Obama spends his time waging war against me. We are indeed in very dark days. And he is an illegal, holding the top job in this country!!!

When we take over America again, we will gather all the illegal immigrants and gas them. Yes, Hitler had the right idea. In fact, we should consider denying rights to non white people born in the US. They have no rights, their fathers and grandfathers were not born here.

Folks, rise up against that illegal bastard, Obama!

And keep listening to me.

Yours forever,

LOU DOBBS!

Contact Houston Immigration Lawyer, Annie Banerjee for more details

No comments: